Merry Christmas

Lazada Philippines

Sunday, November 2, 2014

PAYBUX - INVESTMENT LIKE BONDS

Investment... Like bonds
I look at every QP as an investment worth P360. Everytime I spend an income is expected to return to me over a period of time.
Without paybux, the amount spent is gone - its just an expense. With paybux a whole new perspective of looking at spending opens. Every spending creates an expectation to get income. Of course the key is spend the usual way you spend (never over spend).
As mentioned, every QP is an investment like bonds with fixed value. If I have 100 QPs then my investment is worth P36,000. The difference with this type compared to bonds is that bonds are liquid. I can readily sell it at a discount if I need the cash right away.
This makes me wonder... Perhaps in the future QPs can also be sold like bonds. It would be amazing right?


No comments:

Post a Comment