Merry Christmas

Lazada Philippines

Thursday, September 18, 2014

EARN WHILE YOU SPEND. GET BACK AS MUCH AS 100% OF WHAT YOU SPEND.

I came across this wonderful system by accident. I got curious and tried it. And it delivers more than I expected. Yes it is true. You earn while you spend and get back as much as 100% on certain purchases.

The idea of getting back a big chunk of what you spend sounds incredibly ridiculous to me then. But since I'm a curious cat I tried it. Anyway it cost nothing. ITS FREE.

It is basically an APP (Android App) that you can download for free. You use this app to reload your favorite merchant reward cards. Instead of using cash to buy the product, simply reload the rewards card and use that card to make the purchase.



By using this app to reload your rewards card you can get us much as 100% payback on what you spend.



Wait... There's more. You get earnings also from purchases made my others who are using the paybux platform. 

Interested? Register now. It is FREE after all. There is nothing to lose but much to gain. 



paybuxapp.com#linker/leonardoonline101

No comments:

Post a Comment